The magic of the lake Garda - Italy
Hi all.... I'm new here !!
I'm italian photographer and I love the place where I live...
The Garda Lake.
The biggest lake in Italy and the most fascinating for me....
Surrounded by a spectacular scenery with mountains over 2000 mts highs every day inspires me with his colours and details....
Photo credits: Federico Donatini.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory