The Magic World of Light - Yuanmou Clay Forest
Yuanmou clay forest
The mystical Forest of Earth Pillars is situated in Yuanmou Town, on the north side of Yunnan Province. The nature scenery is a masterpiece carved by wind and rain. With the area of 800 Mu, there are more than 300 scenic spots, such as the golden pillars standing in great numbers, the jade belt surrounding the waist, full of grass growing on head in towering rage, the ancient castle standing strongly fortified. A pillar looks like man standing alone, two look like a couple of lover relying on each other and talking quietly in whisper, groups look like singers and dancers. The double peaks are standing facing each other as the opening Heaven Gate. Yellow and white bamboo shoot is reaching into the sky. The tourists can enjoy pillars like, human or thing, birds or animals.
Photo credits: Nomad1314.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America