The magical hour of twilight
Photographers and outdoor people enjoy it for it's mystical colors it can display. The colors are mostly produced by bounce light off of the clouds and atmosphere.
It is a very peaceful and magical time. In as little as an hour the world changes from day to night, or from night to day.
Have you ever just sat in the woods at twilight?
If the wind was blowing all day chances are now it will calm itself.
The animals that run around all day start to go and hide. The night time animals start to come out and make their appearance.
It's no longer day, and it's not quite night, it's somewhere in between. It's the magic hour.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon