Maha Shivaratri- Festival of Lord Shiva - Dreamstime
Mahashivaratri is one of the biggest festivals of Hindus. People from all over the world throng to Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu,Nepal,one of the most important shrines of Lord Shiva.Devotees worship lord Shiva while some women fast during this very day. Married women pray for the well being of their husbands and sons, while unmarried women pray for an ideal husband like Shiva. In the temple premises,babas seem to enjoy with Marijuana.Devotees also taste Marijuana as it is considered as 'Prasad' of Lord Shiva.People stay awake for the whole night by putting on fire using firewoods and logs of trees.
Photo credits: Bhutri.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you