Maha Shivaratri- Festival of Lord Shiva
Mahashivaratri is one of the biggest festivals of Hindus. People from all over the world throng to Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu,Nepal,one of the most important shrines of Lord Shiva.Devotees worship lord Shiva while some women fast during this very day. Married women pray for the well being of their husbands and sons, while unmarried women pray for an ideal husband like Shiva. In the temple premises,babas seem to enjoy with Marijuana.Devotees also taste Marijuana as it is considered as 'Prasad' of Lord Shiva.People stay awake for the whole night by putting on fire using firewoods and logs of trees.
Photo credits: Bhutri.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror