Maha Shivaratri- Festival of Lord Shiva
Mahashivaratri is one of the biggest festivals of Hindus. People from all over the world throng to Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu,Nepal,one of the most important shrines of Lord Shiva.Devotees worship lord Shiva while some women fast during this very day. Married women pray for the well being of their husbands and sons, while unmarried women pray for an ideal husband like Shiva. In the temple premises,babas seem to enjoy with Marijuana.Devotees also taste Marijuana as it is considered as 'Prasad' of Lord Shiva.People stay awake for the whole night by putting on fire using firewoods and logs of trees.
Photo credits: Bhutri.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget