Make photos bigger...
...namely if you have no 20Mp in your cam, let's go for panoramic!
My first panoramic photo series has been made on a boat in a middle of lake. You can imagine it, there was no program for stitching those pieces! :D
Later on, I found myself in office-window, taking shots from a purple sunset with my compact Casio cam. That was the point when I realized that a panorama photo is not only beautiful, but really useful, if you have a smaller cam than you need. It's still only 5,7 MP, but this 5,7MP is more 'useable' than original pieces individually (made of 3 vertical shots).
Unfortunately I've had no chance to use my 10MP cam for this purpose yet, but I'm going to Transsylvania next month, so I hope I can show you some beautiful town and landscapes - in a really-really high resolution!
Have a beautiful weekend, everyone!
Photo credits: , Aginger.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava