Make photos bigger...
...namely if you have no 20Mp in your cam, let's go for panoramic!
My first panoramic photo series has been made on a boat in a middle of lake. You can imagine it, there was no program for stitching those pieces! :D
Later on, I found myself in office-window, taking shots from a purple sunset with my compact Casio cam. That was the point when I realized that a panorama photo is not only beautiful, but really useful, if you have a smaller cam than you need. It's still only 5,7 MP, but this 5,7MP is more 'useable' than original pieces individually (made of 3 vertical shots).
Unfortunately I've had no chance to use my 10MP cam for this purpose yet, but I'm going to Transsylvania next month, so I hope I can show you some beautiful town and landscapes - in a really-really high resolution!
Have a beautiful weekend, everyone!
Photo credits: , Aginger.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays