Make Your Print Materials More Effective
Last week in the Project Your Identity series we covered the importance of business cards. While certainly a very important aspect of your physical marketing effort, even the best business card design can only say so much due to its inherently small size. More in depth, high impact print materials such as letterheads, envelopes, flyers, postcards, door hangers, posters, banners, and brochures give you the opportunity to elaborate on the details, and to reach your customers without necessarily meeting face to face.
As with any form of visual marketing, make sure that your print materials carry a strong and consistent message. From color selection to font selection and logo usage, your marketing materials should be instantly recognizable as part of your brand whether together or standing alone.
The full article covers:
• Letterhead and Envelope
• Stickers, Window Clings, and Magnets
• Posters and Banners
• Flyers, Brochures, Booklets, and Catalogs
• Effective Giveaways
Read more on Perception's Blog.
New blog contest!
All about color
All about color
Tell us everything about the power of colors in designs. Join our blog contest and win $600 cash prizes!
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
Related image searches
Print related image searches