Make Your Print Materials More Effective
Last week in the Project Your Identity series we covered the importance of business cards. While certainly a very important aspect of your physical marketing effort, even the best business card design can only say so much due to its inherently small size. More in depth, high impact print materials such as letterheads, envelopes, flyers, postcards, door hangers, posters, banners, and brochures give you the opportunity to elaborate on the details, and to reach your customers without necessarily meeting face to face.
As with any form of visual marketing, make sure that your print materials carry a strong and consistent message. From color selection to font selection and logo usage, your marketing materials should be instantly recognizable as part of your brand whether together or standing alone.
The full article covers:
• Letterhead and Envelope
• Stickers, Window Clings, and Magnets
• Posters and Banners
• Flyers, Brochures, Booklets, and Catalogs
• Effective Giveaways
Read more on Perception's Blog.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
Related image searches
Marketing related image searches