Making A Focus...
It's only been a few hours into the 2nd day of December and already I've made 5 sales this month. Easily my best month by far.
The tiny but recent surge in sales can be contributed to the fact that my focus the last while has been on the holiday season.
This recent success has made me think my strategy and focus should be on popular events, days, celebratiosn, seasons, etc. Focus on popular elements will help build my portfolio. This is exactly what all the great advice from others on the message boards was. Build your portfolio. By building my portfolio and profile I should see more success.
I don't plan on making my portfolio only these types of designs, but rather use it for motivation, ideas, and to build my portfolio. Once that has been accomplished I can turn my focus and designs to other ideas and designs.
So, for now my focus is to build my profile quickly using popular themes until I have a strong portfolio full of images. Seems like a good idea at this point in time.
This should allow me to see some success.
Photo credits: Andrew Belanger.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?