Making A Focus...
It's only been a few hours into the 2nd day of December and already I've made 5 sales this month. Easily my best month by far.
The tiny but recent surge in sales can be contributed to the fact that my focus the last while has been on the holiday season.
This recent success has made me think my strategy and focus should be on popular events, days, celebratiosn, seasons, etc. Focus on popular elements will help build my portfolio. This is exactly what all the great advice from others on the message boards was. Build your portfolio. By building my portfolio and profile I should see more success.
I don't plan on making my portfolio only these types of designs, but rather use it for motivation, ideas, and to build my portfolio. Once that has been accomplished I can turn my focus and designs to other ideas and designs.
So, for now my focus is to build my profile quickly using popular themes until I have a strong portfolio full of images. Seems like a good idea at this point in time.
This should allow me to see some success.
Photo credits: Andrew Belanger.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings