Making a glass ball in photoshop
Add a new dimension to one of your existing images by creating a glass ball over your image with realistic reflections and distortions.
This challenging, demanding yet simple tutorial will give you results you will be proud of.
Here are a few examples of what you could create.-
Have fun creating and please leave comments if you find this tutorial useful to you.
If anyone is looking for a particular tutorial or effect then request it in the comments box, if it's out there i'll find it.
And if you found this article useful then click the useful button up top.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know