Making Hot Pictures
I was referring to making still life pictures of Habanero chilies.
I realised no two chilies are the same.
It is almost like photographing people, where you try to eke out the essence, or part thereof, that is the individual, in your pictures.
And so it was as good as doing portraiture for me.
And it was just as fun.
But then I asked, "Can these sell?"
But then no two chilies are the same.
So there can be plenty of still life of chilies, and there are chances that each is unique.
But there will also be plenty for a buyer to choose from.
A quick search on Dreamstime revealed that there are over 200 pictures with Habanero as one of its keywords.
A search on cinnamon on the other hand reveals thousands.
Maybe I should search before I shoot.
But I suppose there is some room for supply of Habanero chilies, yet.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget