Making a living..
Microstock for the most part of people is a hobby. Or even a way to show some of their photographic work on the net, and additionally having some income from it. Can imagine that to have a permanent flow of earnings ,”you” need to set up a very efficient model , of producing images. And at the same time to contribute with the right pictures(the most in demand). What I would like to know is if there is anyone out there doing a living from microstock?
Photo credits: Jeroen Van Den Broek.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars