Making a living..
Microstock for the most part of people is a hobby. Or even a way to show some of their photographic work on the net, and additionally having some income from it. Can imagine that to have a permanent flow of earnings ,”you” need to set up a very efficient model , of producing images. And at the same time to contribute with the right pictures(the most in demand). What I would like to know is if there is anyone out there doing a living from microstock?
Photo credits: Jeroen Van Den Broek.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience