Making a living..
Microstock for the most part of people is a hobby. Or even a way to show some of their photographic work on the net, and additionally having some income from it. Can imagine that to have a permanent flow of earnings ,”you” need to set up a very efficient model , of producing images. And at the same time to contribute with the right pictures(the most in demand). What I would like to know is if there is anyone out there doing a living from microstock?
Photo credits: Jeroen Van Den Broek.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media