Making a living with my Nikon D40!
I have a friend that makes pretty good money with her digital camera. She was actually the inspiration behind my template and backdrop designs that have led to a nice small business at: link edited by admin. So, for Christmas I asked for and received a Nikon D40. This is my first "real" camera and I have to admit - it makes me look GOOD. : )
I will be submitting photos soon, but I'm not too confident in my ability to get accepted into the DT family..... so far I am 0 for 7....... But I guess that is what makes this site so good - HIGH STANDARDS.
See you all behind the lens!
Photo credits: Ambience.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal