Making a living with my Nikon D40!
I have a friend that makes pretty good money with her digital camera. She was actually the inspiration behind my template and backdrop designs that have led to a nice small business at: link edited by admin. So, for Christmas I asked for and received a Nikon D40. This is my first "real" camera and I have to admit - it makes me look GOOD. : )
I will be submitting photos soon, but I'm not too confident in my ability to get accepted into the DT family..... so far I am 0 for 7....... But I guess that is what makes this site so good - HIGH STANDARDS.
See you all behind the lens!
Photo credits: Ambience.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one