Making the most of January
Have been taking baby steps with my submissions on Dreamstime, but this last year, have finally found the time needed to get on board.
Happy to say that today I finally hit the 200 posted picture mark and happy with this milestone.
What I found to be helpful was downloading my pictures to my Dreamstime site, to be sure they were on the computer, then coming back to them to issue the tags. It saved lots of time and you didn't feel rushed.
Onward to another milestone!
Photo credits: Marie Elena Sager.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!