Making the most of January
Have been taking baby steps with my submissions on Dreamstime, but this last year, have finally found the time needed to get on board.
Happy to say that today I finally hit the 200 posted picture mark and happy with this milestone.
What I found to be helpful was downloading my pictures to my Dreamstime site, to be sure they were on the computer, then coming back to them to issue the tags. It saved lots of time and you didn't feel rushed.
Onward to another milestone!
Photo credits: Marie Elena Sager.
- Hope seen in a young Cypress Tree
- Canon EOS R5 and R6 have been launched! Are they worth it?
- Finding Your Happy Place
- Tip of the week: Organise your desk like a pro
- 5 Useful Tips For the Post-Edit
- Tip of the week: Use shapes to create beautiful illustrations
- Stock photography makes you happy?
- Iceland - A Photographic Destination