Making the most of my holiday
So having taken a week off work,to take my family down to Cornwall, England, i made sure that it was not just holiday snaps i took. Although the weather was not fantastic and we could not get to see everything i had planned the days out we had i made sure i took photos of anything that caught my eye. However i do have one little piece of advice for people.
Because i knew i would be taking a lot of photos, i decide to buy a couple of extra memory cards off the well known internet trading site, picking them up quite cheap i was very happy, and then i used them only to loose a lot of the shots i had taken, so always remember buyer beware.
Photo credits: Darren Westwood.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images