Making the most of my holiday
So having taken a week off work,to take my family down to Cornwall, England, i made sure that it was not just holiday snaps i took. Although the weather was not fantastic and we could not get to see everything i had planned the days out we had i made sure i took photos of anything that caught my eye. However i do have one little piece of advice for people.
Because i knew i would be taking a lot of photos, i decide to buy a couple of extra memory cards off the well known internet trading site, picking them up quite cheap i was very happy, and then i used them only to loose a lot of the shots i had taken, so always remember buyer beware.
Photo credits: Darren Westwood.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget