Making the Most of Your Images
A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to capture some pretty decent shots of seagulls. Nothing earth shattering but I liked them. I played around with the second one in PhotoShop because I liked the fact that the bird was looking right at you and the pose was very dramatic.
Here are the images I made:
To my surprise and delight these three images reached level 2 in less then 5 days. I guess it didn't hurt that it was just before Easter, but they are still selling well now. It just goes to show that it makes sense to take a good look at the assets we already have and see how we can maximize them.
Photo credits: Kimmit.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory