Making the Most of Your Images
A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to capture some pretty decent shots of seagulls. Nothing earth shattering but I liked them. I played around with the second one in PhotoShop because I liked the fact that the bird was looking right at you and the pose was very dramatic.
Here are the images I made:
To my surprise and delight these three images reached level 2 in less then 5 days. I guess it didn't hurt that it was just before Easter, but they are still selling well now. It just goes to show that it makes sense to take a good look at the assets we already have and see how we can maximize them.
Photo credits: Kimmit.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings