Making the Most of Your Images
A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to capture some pretty decent shots of seagulls. Nothing earth shattering but I liked them. I played around with the second one in PhotoShop because I liked the fact that the bird was looking right at you and the pose was very dramatic.
Here are the images I made:
To my surprise and delight these three images reached level 2 in less then 5 days. I guess it didn't hurt that it was just before Easter, but they are still selling well now. It just goes to show that it makes sense to take a good look at the assets we already have and see how we can maximize them.
Photo credits: Kimmit.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles