Making the Most of Your Images
A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to capture some pretty decent shots of seagulls. Nothing earth shattering but I liked them. I played around with the second one in PhotoShop because I liked the fact that the bird was looking right at you and the pose was very dramatic.
Here are the images I made:
To my surprise and delight these three images reached level 2 in less then 5 days. I guess it didn't hurt that it was just before Easter, but they are still selling well now. It just goes to show that it makes sense to take a good look at the assets we already have and see how we can maximize them.
Photo credits: Kimmit.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images