Making the Most of Your Images
A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to capture some pretty decent shots of seagulls. Nothing earth shattering but I liked them. I played around with the second one in PhotoShop because I liked the fact that the bird was looking right at you and the pose was very dramatic.
Here are the images I made:
To my surprise and delight these three images reached level 2 in less then 5 days. I guess it didn't hurt that it was just before Easter, but they are still selling well now. It just goes to show that it makes sense to take a good look at the assets we already have and see how we can maximize them.
Photo credits: Kimmit.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!