I managed to combine 2 images taken over the last week in photoshop and I am very chuffed that the 2 files I submitted were accepted. Not only is this my first attempt at a concept, but it is the first time I have been successful in submitting photoshopped images.
I call them Pathway to Hell. Let's hope it's not an omen, LOL.
Who knows whether they will sell, but having them accepted is surely a start! Onward & upward from here.
Photo credits: Vickie Priestley.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know