Making Time to Get the Shot
Long story short... make time to get that shot in the best light possible! The city you see in these photos is Hartford, Connecticut, USA. I drive through it every morning stuck in rush hour traffic on my way to work. For many it's just a small city with not much to offer except a place to make your money. People are in a rush, filled with road rage, can't wait to get in and cant' wait to get out. I wanted to capture the city in a different "light."
Well, I waited.... I waited until the right day and showed up when the sun was setting. I knew my subject and how I wanted to capture it.
My reward was getting home and being able to process these photos with my home city bathed in yellow, orange, pink, purple, and blue. Thanks for reading!
Photo credits: Elephantopia.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)