Making use of....
..these slides and film.
I have literally hundreds of slides and film shoot back in the film days. I shoot with F100 Nikon film camera. Some of my favorite slides films are RHP-III aka Fuji Provia 100F, Kodak 100 VS, and ofcourse never forget the legendary slide film due to it's saturation the RVP-50 aka Fuji chrome velvia....i missed those days, where you have to wait for hours or sometimes days before you can see the result of your photo adventure.
Photo credits: Helgidinson.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster