Making the world a better place.......
A few weeks ago my wife (also creative mind behind Hakimata Photography) came with a great idea.
The idea was to do a photo shoot that will promote a better environment, especially because at present times the world is more focused on being greener/environmentally friendlier.
Since the majority of this world use many light bulbs, the idea is simple. We all should at least switch to 'compact fluorescent bulbs'. Not only are they environmentally friendlier, but they also save you much money. What are we waiting for? Let's make this world a better place....
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know