Making the world a better place.......
A few weeks ago my wife (also creative mind behind Hakimata Photography) came with a great idea.
The idea was to do a photo shoot that will promote a better environment, especially because at present times the world is more focused on being greener/environmentally friendlier.
Since the majority of this world use many light bulbs, the idea is simple. We all should at least switch to 'compact fluorescent bulbs'. Not only are they environmentally friendlier, but they also save you much money. What are we waiting for? Let's make this world a better place....
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!