Making the world a better place.......
A few weeks ago my wife (also creative mind behind Hakimata Photography) came with a great idea.
The idea was to do a photo shoot that will promote a better environment, especially because at present times the world is more focused on being greener/environmentally friendlier.
Since the majority of this world use many light bulbs, the idea is simple. We all should at least switch to 'compact fluorescent bulbs'. Not only are they environmentally friendlier, but they also save you much money. What are we waiting for? Let's make this world a better place....
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips