Making your own photographic equipment - Dreamstime
Diyphotography.net has a huge resource of info on photography as well as DIY projects that can be made with everyday things.
You can't replace expensive studio equipment with something equal in result but lower in price, that's true enough. But when you don't have the choice or opportunity, you get creative and sometimes the results can be surprising.
If you have any projects you might want to share, DIYPhotography might be interested in posting it on their website.
Photo credits: Alexey Poprugin.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images