In 2011 I made a trip to the Gambia and this relatively little west-african country, much as it can't boast with the "Big Five" of the east-african national parks, is however a paradise for birdwatchers and photographers.
A quite safe place surrounded by the much bigger Senegal, it offers easy birding and photography thanks also to the well organised guide service it has.
From the point of view of a Dreamstime contributor though I can't say that the work I made in The Gambia has been rather fruitful.
I have newer fully understood why my images from Kenya sell so well while the ones from The Gambia doesn't seem to be be appreciated by the buyers, it could be related with the importance of Kenya from a touristic point of view.
Today there was a sale of a beautiful bird, the Malachite Kingfisher. This image has been sold several times breaking the rule to say so.
Photo credits: Hans-Peter Egert.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster