A man for every romance cover
Writing romance has a lot of perks, one of which is the search for perfect inspiration photo. Sometimes it's more about what you don't see than what you do.
What color are his eyes? Does he have a little scruff on his cheeks? Is he the serious sort, or more mischievous?
This sexy cowboy is depending on me to fill in a few blanks and I've got a story for him, just waiting to be written.
-Passion without rules-
Photo credits: Jason Stitt.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China