Man's Favorite Sport
If you are a fisherman or fisher woman you have many opportunities to capture your favorite sport. Always take a compact camera with in your pocket, jacket etc. and you can capture the day's events. The fish themselves are the main attraction with close-up macros of the head or coloration of your catch. Even if you do not catch anything, try taking photos of the gear used in fishing like rods and reels as well as sport fishing boats. Macros of fishing lures and other accessories can be taken. My best selling photo is of a sport fishing boat heading out to sea. Other possibilities are of people fishing at a pond, stream or seashore. Freshwater trout are one my favorite subjects as they are always very pretty. Many places now require their release. Conservation minded photos can also work. I have been fishing most of my life and will always enjoy this sport. Fishing is big business with over 35 million anglers in the United States. So get out there and shoot and bring home that big one.
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips