One of my new favorite things to do on DT is to build a managed collection. It gives me the opportunity to put a collection of pictures together from a number of photographers and have it available for viewing anytime I like.
So far I have three collections, the first is a collection of food dishes, the second is monochrome shots and finally I have one of landscape (nature's beauty). If you are interested in seeing my collection go to my profile and look on the right hand side where you will find them.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget