One of my new favorite things to do on DT is to build a managed collection. It gives me the opportunity to put a collection of pictures together from a number of photographers and have it available for viewing anytime I like.
So far I have three collections, the first is a collection of food dishes, the second is monochrome shots and finally I have one of landscape (nature's beauty). If you are interested in seeing my collection go to my profile and look on the right hand side where you will find them.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project