One of my new favorite things to do on DT is to build a managed collection. It gives me the opportunity to put a collection of pictures together from a number of photographers and have it available for viewing anytime I like.
So far I have three collections, the first is a collection of food dishes, the second is monochrome shots and finally I have one of landscape (nature's beauty). If you are interested in seeing my collection go to my profile and look on the right hand side where you will find them.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer