One of my new favorite things to do on DT is to build a managed collection. It gives me the opportunity to put a collection of pictures together from a number of photographers and have it available for viewing anytime I like.
So far I have three collections, the first is a collection of food dishes, the second is monochrome shots and finally I have one of landscape (nature's beauty). If you are interested in seeing my collection go to my profile and look on the right hand side where you will find them.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!