One of my new favorite things to do on DT is to build a managed collection. It gives me the opportunity to put a collection of pictures together from a number of photographers and have it available for viewing anytime I like.
So far I have three collections, the first is a collection of food dishes, the second is monochrome shots and finally I have one of landscape (nature's beauty). If you are interested in seeing my collection go to my profile and look on the right hand side where you will find them.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?