Managing files for submission
How do you manage your files for submission?
I have created a folder called DT & then sub folders:
Accepted (I love this folder)
Rejected (much fuller than I would like)
Every time I submit an image I load it into the pending folder.
Then after review, I either moves from pending into accepted, rejected or resubmit.
I find this works well, so long as I am conscientious about it. It means I know where I am, at any point in time. It also means I am not submitted images that were previously rejected and wasting reviewers time.
I think a Work in progress folder may also be on the horizon for me. I have a few images that I would like to play around with so it seems like a good idea to save them all in one place for a rainy day.
Photo credits: Yifang Zhao.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success