Managing files for submission
How do you manage your files for submission?
I have created a folder called DT & then sub folders:
Accepted (I love this folder)
Rejected (much fuller than I would like)
Every time I submit an image I load it into the pending folder.
Then after review, I either moves from pending into accepted, rejected or resubmit.
I find this works well, so long as I am conscientious about it. It means I know where I am, at any point in time. It also means I am not submitted images that were previously rejected and wasting reviewers time.
I think a Work in progress folder may also be on the horizon for me. I have a few images that I would like to play around with so it seems like a good idea to save them all in one place for a rainy day.
Photo credits: Yifang Zhao.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images