I've taken quite a few photos of the New York City Skyline and thought I might create a collection on the subject. Here's a new one that is a composite of three 15.1 mp shots - resulting in a single new photo of about 34 megapixels. Hope it might be useful to someone.
Please browse my new collection: Manhattan Skyline... I'll plan to add more photos as time goes by, but I'll generally prefer to keep it smaller and composed of very high quality shots.
Feel free to suggest photos I should consider.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to