I've taken quite a few photos of the New York City Skyline and thought I might create a collection on the subject. Here's a new one that is a composite of three 15.1 mp shots - resulting in a single new photo of about 34 megapixels. Hope it might be useful to someone.
Please browse my new collection: Manhattan Skyline... I'll plan to add more photos as time goes by, but I'll generally prefer to keep it smaller and composed of very high quality shots.
Feel free to suggest photos I should consider.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars