I've taken quite a few photos of the New York City Skyline and thought I might create a collection on the subject. Here's a new one that is a composite of three 15.1 mp shots - resulting in a single new photo of about 34 megapixels. Hope it might be useful to someone.
Please browse my new collection: Manhattan Skyline... I'll plan to add more photos as time goes by, but I'll generally prefer to keep it smaller and composed of very high quality shots.
Feel free to suggest photos I should consider.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media