I've taken quite a few photos of the New York City Skyline and thought I might create a collection on the subject. Here's a new one that is a composite of three 15.1 mp shots - resulting in a single new photo of about 34 megapixels. Hope it might be useful to someone.
Please browse my new collection: Manhattan Skyline... I'll plan to add more photos as time goes by, but I'll generally prefer to keep it smaller and composed of very high quality shots.
Feel free to suggest photos I should consider.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking