I've taken quite a few photos of the New York City Skyline and thought I might create a collection on the subject. Here's a new one that is a composite of three 15.1 mp shots - resulting in a single new photo of about 34 megapixels. Hope it might be useful to someone.
Please browse my new collection: Manhattan Skyline... I'll plan to add more photos as time goes by, but I'll generally prefer to keep it smaller and composed of very high quality shots.
Feel free to suggest photos I should consider.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!