March, Dreamstime, featured photographer
Right now I have come home, taken coffee and as always opened my PC. I like to see images of featured photographers. So when I logged in DT, I gave a look at the image and... there was an image of several books. My very first thought was something like: I know this image, it is familiar to me...
... suddenly, I have realized that it is my photo (from my very beginning with DT) and I have got it: it is me a featured photographer of this week. :-) It is a wonderful feeling!
I wish you to live it and especially thank you very much for your nice comments, it makes me a nice mood.
I have also read that DT started officially in March. So happy birthday also to you DT.
Photo credits: , Starblue.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America