March, Dreamstime, featured photographer - Dreamstime
Right now I have come home, taken coffee and as always opened my PC. I like to see images of featured photographers. So when I logged in DT, I gave a look at the image and... there was an image of several books. My very first thought was something like: I know this image, it is familiar to me...
... suddenly, I have realized that it is my photo (from my very beginning with DT) and I have got it: it is me a featured photographer of this week. :-) It is a wonderful feeling!
I wish you to live it and especially thank you very much for your nice comments, it makes me a nice mood.
I have also read that DT started officially in March. So happy birthday also to you DT.
Photo credits: , Starblue.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you