March has arrived
Archive February. As I wrote in my last post, I thought that last month was not very profitable, but I can say with some satisfaction, that last month, went very well.
This month of March started well enough. I hope that in March follows the trend in February, January and December. It would be wonderful if this exceeds the previous month .... we'll see.
The only thing that at the time, it strikes me negatively, is the performance of the illustrations Easter: Easter is coming, but in all these years I never managed to sell one.
It's paradoxical: I can sell more or less all year round Christmas illustrations, but those Easter, although nice, are not unloaded at the time. I start thinking about getting something wrong in creation.
Maybe the time for them to be downloaded will arrive. For now I'm searching for other ideas to create. Does anyone have any advice?
For now, I close this post by showing you some images that were recently approved. As for Christmas, as you can see for ourselves, for Easter I am creating a Gothic Line. Like it?
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava