Marina Del Rey
My first blog entry so hope I publish this correctly. LOL.
Last weekend, I attended a pre-wedding event for some friends of ours. The location was in Marina Del Rey, so after the event, with camera in hand, I went to the dock and took a few pictures.
First, I saw this sailboat going by, so here is the final product...
Then, there was this podium just sitting in this courtyard.
Next, I saw this amazing tree! I think it came out great...
I believe this is the fun and joy of going anywhere with your camera in hand. You just never know what you are going to see that will make a great image!
And, as an illustrator, it is also fun turning my photographs into illustrations.
Photo credits: John Takai.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know