Marina Del Rey
My first blog entry so hope I publish this correctly. LOL.
Last weekend, I attended a pre-wedding event for some friends of ours. The location was in Marina Del Rey, so after the event, with camera in hand, I went to the dock and took a few pictures.
First, I saw this sailboat going by, so here is the final product...
Then, there was this podium just sitting in this courtyard.
Next, I saw this amazing tree! I think it came out great...
I believe this is the fun and joy of going anywhere with your camera in hand. You just never know what you are going to see that will make a great image!
And, as an illustrator, it is also fun turning my photographs into illustrations.
Photo credits: John Takai.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget