Marketing... What's your plan?
I am sort of at a loss for what to do...... i got myself a myspace page and plan on getting a facebook page. I have also set up blogs at live journal and blogger, which I have to start adding to.
But does this really help? or are these just a giant waste of time?
Would I do better with more traditional marketing strategies? i.e bulk mailing, cold calling, local chamber?
What are your thoughts....... what is your experience?
edited by admin - moved image to the top left
Photo credits: Vincent Giordano.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco