This is the first time that I participate in the assignment contest. This is the theme of The Sporting Life, so I chose Chinese martial arts. In the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, the first time become a formal martial arts performance project.
Martial arts are systems of codified practices and traditions of training for combat. Today, martial arts are studied for various reasons including combat skills, fitness, self-defense, sport, self-cultivation (meditation), mental discipline, character development and building self-confidence. A practitioner of martial arts is referred to as a martial artist.
Worldwide there is a great diversity of martial arts. Broadly speaking, martial arts share a common goal: to defeat a person physically or to defend oneself from physical threat. Within some martial arts there is a deep sense of spirituality. Each has different facets that make them unique from other martial arts.
A common characteristic of martial arts is the systemization of fighting techniques.
I think I hope through this introduction people in whole world like Chinese Martial arts.Apart from the competitive Chinese martial arts fighting, pay more attention to keeping fit.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava