Massive Sussess - 1 year anniversay - Giving Thanks
I can almost not believe it myself.
Today 22/02/2009, is the one year anniversary of having my first images accepted here at DT.
At the time time of starting this endeavor — I was hoping that I would be able to have at least 50 images successfully accepted, here at DT …
Well I guess I must have either set my sights on far too small a figure, or perhaps I just undersold my own levels.
In one year, to the day, I've managed to have 414 images successfully accepted, with 130 sales to boot.
I never expected to do as well as I have … and look forward to even better levels in the years to come …
I am very thankful for all the sales, and am also most appreciative of any comments received with specific regards to those comments that have and continue to help me to improve. Day by day — I learn new techniques & am becoming more & more aware of all the areas that I never really though a "picture" could work. For this I thank DT and all it's community — you have helped me get to a new level from which I can only progress further.
A little note to all those newbies out there …
Just a little bit of talent & a whole lotta perseverance is all it takes to get you on your way to developing a whole new level of photographer from within … so keep at it.
Thanks to all here at DT & good luck to all.
Photo credits: Patrick Allen.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava