The key is - SHORTCUTS.
Using mouse or graphic pen in your working hand - which is right in my case - and switching tools with help of shortcuts with other hand, makes the use of the program so much easier and faster. All you need is to learn shortcuts.
A - you can select anchor points
V - you can select objects
R - you can rotate objects
S - you can scale objects
P - you can use pen tool
N - you can use pencil tool
Z - you can zoom
etc etc etc
Boy, it took time to understand it...
Maybe the same applies to Photoshop too?! I have always used toolbar buttons... Time to change my habits.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!