The key is - SHORTCUTS.
Using mouse or graphic pen in your working hand - which is right in my case - and switching tools with help of shortcuts with other hand, makes the use of the program so much easier and faster. All you need is to learn shortcuts.
A - you can select anchor points
V - you can select objects
R - you can rotate objects
S - you can scale objects
P - you can use pen tool
N - you can use pencil tool
Z - you can zoom
etc etc etc
Boy, it took time to understand it...
Maybe the same applies to Photoshop too?! I have always used toolbar buttons... Time to change my habits.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite