The key is - SHORTCUTS.
Using mouse or graphic pen in your working hand - which is right in my case - and switching tools with help of shortcuts with other hand, makes the use of the program so much easier and faster. All you need is to learn shortcuts.
A - you can select anchor points
V - you can select objects
R - you can rotate objects
S - you can scale objects
P - you can use pen tool
N - you can use pencil tool
Z - you can zoom
etc etc etc
Boy, it took time to understand it...
Maybe the same applies to Photoshop too?! I have always used toolbar buttons... Time to change my habits.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!