November 20, 2007
The key is - SHORTCUTS.
Using mouse or graphic pen in your working hand - which is right in my case - and switching tools with help of shortcuts with other hand, makes the use of the program so much easier and faster. All you need is to learn shortcuts.
A - you can select anchor points
V - you can select objects
R - you can rotate objects
S - you can scale objects
P - you can use pen tool
N - you can use pencil tool
Z - you can zoom
etc etc etc
Boy, it took time to understand it...
Maybe the same applies to Photoshop too?! I have always used toolbar buttons... Time to change my habits.
- A Numbers Game – What Does It Really Mean?
- The Most Important Things about Photoshop all Beginners Must Know
- If Dreamstime Was A Country
- Tangerine Tango - Color of the Year for 2012
- Admins and Reviewers Contest - WINNERS!!!
- Starry Nights and Old Papers Images Collections
- Admins and Reviewers Contest - 2nd Half
- Payment In The Lightspeed
- DT Image on the Government Wall
- Admins and Reviewers Contest