The key is - SHORTCUTS.
Using mouse or graphic pen in your working hand - which is right in my case - and switching tools with help of shortcuts with other hand, makes the use of the program so much easier and faster. All you need is to learn shortcuts.
A - you can select anchor points
V - you can select objects
R - you can rotate objects
S - you can scale objects
P - you can use pen tool
N - you can use pencil tool
Z - you can zoom
etc etc etc
Boy, it took time to understand it...
Maybe the same applies to Photoshop too?! I have always used toolbar buttons... Time to change my habits.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?