The key is - SHORTCUTS.
Using mouse or graphic pen in your working hand - which is right in my case - and switching tools with help of shortcuts with other hand, makes the use of the program so much easier and faster. All you need is to learn shortcuts.
A - you can select anchor points
V - you can select objects
R - you can rotate objects
S - you can scale objects
P - you can use pen tool
N - you can use pencil tool
Z - you can zoom
etc etc etc
Boy, it took time to understand it...
Maybe the same applies to Photoshop too?! I have always used toolbar buttons... Time to change my habits.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry