Often I need to be exposed to another artist to get turned back on, and then I'm blissfully lost, again, to these mediums I've chosen to work in (which revealed themselves through another's work, as infinitely translatable). Everything seems possible if only I could take the uninterrupted time that it requires to immerse myself in the meaning of the mediums and the poetry of the meaning. Secret understanding shimmers veiled in the dark corners of my mind.
I feel lucky...privileged to be working with such beautiful materials. They're pure. I want to understand them. I'm beginning to truly see the physical vitality of my chosen materials.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo