Mauritius Naval Battle of Grand Port Bicentenary Anniversary
Mauritius is celebrating the 200th anniversary of the Naval Battle of 1810 at Grand Port which was a battle between the British and the French. The French won on August 28 1810, their only naval battle against the British during the Napoleon period. Back then, Mauritius was known as Ile de France.
This year the Ministry of Art and Culture has organized the celebration of this historical event in a great way at Mahebourg. I had the chance to be authorized to take some pictures. Here are those that I uploaded and was accepted by dreamstime.
Photo credits: Hannelas Nicolas.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal