Mauritius Naval Battle of Grand Port Bicentenary Anniversary
Mauritius is celebrating the 200th anniversary of the Naval Battle of 1810 at Grand Port which was a battle between the British and the French. The French won on August 28 1810, their only naval battle against the British during the Napoleon period. Back then, Mauritius was known as Ile de France.
This year the Ministry of Art and Culture has organized the celebration of this historical event in a great way at Mahebourg. I had the chance to be authorized to take some pictures. Here are those that I uploaded and was accepted by dreamstime.
Photo credits: Hannelas Nicolas.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images