The mausoleum of Chinese Qin dynasty
The mausoleum of Qin dynasty was just built for him. The mausoleum of Qin dynasty locate in the Lin Tong county 30 kilometer from city of Xi An, in Shan Xi province. It was built since Ying Zheng emperor 13 year old. It spend 38 year and 720000 manpower work on it, at that time total population of Qin dynasty was 20 million.
The mausoleum of Qin dynasty is famous for is huge scale and large numbers of soldiers and war horse made by clay and countless unique costful treasure.
The mausoleum of Qin dynasty was found by a Chinese farmer in 1974. It is most spectacular and most clay soldiers and war horse whatever in quantity and quality in the world.
This picture is the mimic of clay soldier.
Photo credits: Watercattle.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory