The Maverick Queen
One of the things I've done while not creating images is work on creating connections. For quite awhile now I've been wanting to do something with Lakey Kolb who owns this fabulous shop in old town Yucca called "The Maverick Queen". Talk about a shift in consciousness-she's like my own private Salvador Dali! Yesterday I did some shooting around her place. All I had to do was operate my camera, her surreal stories tell themselves.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget