The Maverick Queen
One of the things I've done while not creating images is work on creating connections. For quite awhile now I've been wanting to do something with Lakey Kolb who owns this fabulous shop in old town Yucca called "The Maverick Queen". Talk about a shift in consciousness-she's like my own private Salvador Dali! Yesterday I did some shooting around her place. All I had to do was operate my camera, her surreal stories tell themselves.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels