The Maverick Queen
One of the things I've done while not creating images is work on creating connections. For quite awhile now I've been wanting to do something with Lakey Kolb who owns this fabulous shop in old town Yucca called "The Maverick Queen". Talk about a shift in consciousness-she's like my own private Salvador Dali! Yesterday I did some shooting around her place. All I had to do was operate my camera, her surreal stories tell themselves.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror