The Maverick Queen
One of the things I've done while not creating images is work on creating connections. For quite awhile now I've been wanting to do something with Lakey Kolb who owns this fabulous shop in old town Yucca called "The Maverick Queen". Talk about a shift in consciousness-she's like my own private Salvador Dali! Yesterday I did some shooting around her place. All I had to do was operate my camera, her surreal stories tell themselves.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon