Maximize your sensor
I've posted a blog on making the best use of the sensor when taking closeups for isolation. Let me know what you think - I think I get visibly more detail when using this method. It only works for long skinny objects, though!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo