Maximize your sensor
I've posted a blog on making the best use of the sensor when taking closeups for isolation. Let me know what you think - I think I get visibly more detail when using this method. It only works for long skinny objects, though!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget