Maximize your sensor
I've posted a blog on making the best use of the sensor when taking closeups for isolation. Let me know what you think - I think I get visibly more detail when using this method. It only works for long skinny objects, though!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images