Maximize your sensor
I've posted a blog on making the best use of the sensor when taking closeups for isolation. Let me know what you think - I think I get visibly more detail when using this method. It only works for long skinny objects, though!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success