About me and my photograph
I've started photographing Many years ago with film camera. 5 years ago, I changed to a DSLR camera, and I chose a canon 20D. this year, I changed to canon 50D.
I use Photoshop effects within limits.to my way of thinking, the real world in my picture is great favourites of mine.
My main interests are Chinese element - people, Arts, building, food,Beverage, Scenic Spot, culture, and tradition.
Of course. I think I'm good at Chinese element, so my pics always filled with chinese - mainly for Stock photographing, but I shot other subject too.
My wife is a surgical nurse, so I had many opportunities to come into contact with drugs, medical devices, medical procedures, and medical personnel, such pictures will also be the focus of my filming. By the way, there are Chinese medicine practitioners in the picture, such as acupuncture and massage
All of my pictures are based on Raw files, so, if you need it, just contact me by adding a comment on the image or send me an email, and I will upload it.
Photo credits: Lunamarina.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images