Me and my toads
I would like to drop some lines about my approach....to toads and frogs :)
I'm doing a Phd without grant (not being paid...) at University in Italy and I study amphibians and their parasites.
Photography is a deep passion for me, and also the way I gain money to survive ;)
In some cases my activities are crossing, as it happened when I found myself photographing some amphibians.
It happens in various situations,
when I'm trekking freely in my holidays...
and when i'm sampling some of them for my studies...
...but the best is when I save them from "difficult" situations (like drowning in abandoned swimming pool in winter) and I keep them home a bit to keep them healthy again.
In these last cases, they "pay" me being my models :)
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to