Me and my toads
I would like to drop some lines about my approach....to toads and frogs :)
I'm doing a Phd without grant (not being paid...) at University in Italy and I study amphibians and their parasites.
Photography is a deep passion for me, and also the way I gain money to survive ;)
In some cases my activities are crossing, as it happened when I found myself photographing some amphibians.
It happens in various situations,
when I'm trekking freely in my holidays...
and when i'm sampling some of them for my studies...
...but the best is when I save them from "difficult" situations (like drowning in abandoned swimming pool in winter) and I keep them home a bit to keep them healthy again.
In these last cases, they "pay" me being my models :)
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!