Me and my toads
I would like to drop some lines about my approach....to toads and frogs :)
I'm doing a Phd without grant (not being paid...) at University in Italy and I study amphibians and their parasites.
Photography is a deep passion for me, and also the way I gain money to survive ;)
In some cases my activities are crossing, as it happened when I found myself photographing some amphibians.
It happens in various situations,
when I'm trekking freely in my holidays...
and when i'm sampling some of them for my studies...
...but the best is when I save them from "difficult" situations (like drowning in abandoned swimming pool in winter) and I keep them home a bit to keep them healthy again.
In these last cases, they "pay" me being my models :)
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step