Me and my toads
I would like to drop some lines about my approach....to toads and frogs :)
I'm doing a Phd without grant (not being paid...) at University in Italy and I study amphibians and their parasites.
Photography is a deep passion for me, and also the way I gain money to survive ;)
In some cases my activities are crossing, as it happened when I found myself photographing some amphibians.
It happens in various situations,
when I'm trekking freely in my holidays...
and when i'm sampling some of them for my studies...
...but the best is when I save them from "difficult" situations (like drowning in abandoned swimming pool in winter) and I keep them home a bit to keep them healthy again.
In these last cases, they "pay" me being my models :)
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips