Meadow in Four Seasons
I always go to the spacious grassland, riding horses and experience the feeling of broad and generous. So share with you my friends, the beautiful images of meadow in the four seasons:
Spring here, there’s limitless grassland, get you fall in love at first sight by the yellow green grass; snow melting on the ground, ice disappears in the lake, gentle breath seems bring you a variety colorful world…
Summer is the most beautiful season for the meadow, freedom, sunshine & blooming flowers are the most popular symbol for it. Wandering in the dark green grass, enjoy the leisure time the nature gives us. Even though walking far away with the camera in the hands, still hard to find a suitable angle to shot the openness of the whole scene. Just become aware of at the first time the expanse of sky and land, so closed between nature & human beings.
Autumns slowly turns the forest & grass into golden and orange, the frost dried birch presents golden color below the clouds,
When snow covers the entire field, although trees are already withered, it’s still shining for all around are silvery white. So clear and pure. People seldom come here at this season, only occasionally find some vehicle tire indent remains on the thick snow surface, winding its way. Winter comes, at the same time, spring is not far away.
Hope you will like them!
Photo credits: Toneimage.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon