Meet the bears family!
Just wanted to share with community my most successful shooting session - the family of young polar bears. All pictures were made in the zoo of Novosibirsk, Siberia, Russia. They just built a very nice place for the bears over there. So, images look like real Wild Life photos.
And of course bears themselves were great photo models. They are young, cheerful and funny.
Hope you like them! Cheers :)
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget