Meet the bears family!
Just wanted to share with community my most successful shooting session - the family of young polar bears. All pictures were made in the zoo of Novosibirsk, Siberia, Russia. They just built a very nice place for the bears over there. So, images look like real Wild Life photos.
And of course bears themselves were great photo models. They are young, cheerful and funny.
Hope you like them! Cheers :)
Photo credits: Petr Kirillov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project