Hello, dear friends!
Today I decided to diversify my blog and introduce one of our family members to you)))
Six years ago my friend phoned me to say that someone had been squeaking under her window for a several days already. When she found out that it was a newborn kitten she started to call everyone she knew immediately to find him home. My friend couldn't take him because of terrific allergies she had and we decided to do it with my husband.
Those years we lived in student campus studying and working, so our decision strongly contradicted the campus rules. Anyway, when we saw him we couldn't resist. He was too small, too dirty, too strange, too loud and too cute. He was still blind. Trying to find the right solution we ran to the veterinarian, got medications and instructions for further rehabilitation. Day by day he became stronger, dropper-feeding changed by forage, he began to play and being sneaky. We called him Shatti.
Today he is so different with typically expressive muzzle, very sociable and emotional)))
but mostly sleepy)))
He delights us every day and I definitely love his pink ears)))
Always with gratitude and love,
Photo credits: Articture.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready