Memorable travel to SE Asia
It’s happening to be the New Year's Eve when we arrived Malaysia, we watched the twin tower(KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTRE) in expectation through the window of Hotel and at the time of count-down of New Year, the fireworks bloomed all of a sudden. We made a wish for the coming new year facing at the beautiful scene,so much a memorable trip it was!
Singapore is quite a small country, but very lovely. The only pity’s that so short our journey was this time that we barely stayed 1 day there without carefully strolling, however, we still hope to go there again when have opportunity later.
Photo credits: Toneimage.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry