Memorable travel to SE Asia
It’s happening to be the New Year's Eve when we arrived Malaysia, we watched the twin tower(KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTRE) in expectation through the window of Hotel and at the time of count-down of New Year, the fireworks bloomed all of a sudden. We made a wish for the coming new year facing at the beautiful scene,so much a memorable trip it was!
Singapore is quite a small country, but very lovely. The only pity’s that so short our journey was this time that we barely stayed 1 day there without carefully strolling, however, we still hope to go there again when have opportunity later.
Photo credits: Toneimage.
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination