Memorable travel to SE Asia
It’s happening to be the New Year's Eve when we arrived Malaysia, we watched the twin tower(KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTRE) in expectation through the window of Hotel and at the time of count-down of New Year, the fireworks bloomed all of a sudden. We made a wish for the coming new year facing at the beautiful scene,so much a memorable trip it was!
Singapore is quite a small country, but very lovely. The only pity’s that so short our journey was this time that we barely stayed 1 day there without carefully strolling, however, we still hope to go there again when have opportunity later.
Photo credits: Toneimage.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!