A memorandum for the Zero breakthrough
There are 49 photos have been approved since March 26, the day I joined DT. And finally,I found,one of the photoes has been downloaded! What a wonderful moment! It is really excited and gratified to achieve the great great zero breakthrough! After the photoes have been used by others, I am no longer just a lonely photographer, but a photographer able to provide services!
I will keep making efforts to study, and keep taking more good photoes to uploaded to DT. Sincerely expecting your supports!
Photo credits: Chinaleilei.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready