In memory of killed during 2010 Moscow Metro bombings
It was a normal day...I had to be in university at 8 but our first lecture was actually canceled so i went out of home at probably 8-30 a.m. Im studying on Park Kultury - second bombed station...My girlfriend called me and said that there was an explotion but i was already in the metro, 4 stations before Park Kultury...When i arrived there was only blood and the HUGE crowd...When i went outside the metro the street was full of journalists, cops, emergencys.... At least 39 people were killed, and over 100 injured...Of course we know the name of the leader of terrorists coz he claimed responsibility for ordering the attacks, in a video released on the internet. He said the attacks would continue in Russia...we have to stop this...
We will always remember those who were killed...
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars