In memory of killed during 2010 Moscow Metro bombings
It was a normal day...I had to be in university at 8 but our first lecture was actually canceled so i went out of home at probably 8-30 a.m. Im studying on Park Kultury - second bombed station...My girlfriend called me and said that there was an explotion but i was already in the metro, 4 stations before Park Kultury...When i arrived there was only blood and the HUGE crowd...When i went outside the metro the street was full of journalists, cops, emergencys.... At least 39 people were killed, and over 100 injured...Of course we know the name of the leader of terrorists coz he claimed responsibility for ordering the attacks, in a video released on the internet. He said the attacks would continue in Russia...we have to stop this...
We will always remember those who were killed...
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop