Merry Christmas to you all, that I have endured this year (especially the staff of DT)!
I hope this Christmas is for all of you a moment of joy and happiness but also of inspiration for creating new images!
For me it will be for sure: I have to finish 40 images and prepare a similar amount.
I want to show you my latest illustration approved.
I am particularly pleased with the approval of "The Grim mayor", which further highlights my passion for Gothic themes and for the promotion of" Anubis", which officially opens the way for the series of illustrations that I called" Egyptian Gods".
The force (or perhaps the courage) to "Egyptian Gods" is in the reinterpretation of the Egyptian iconography. Observing similar images in DT I noticed that there was an excessive appeal to Egyptian hieroglyphs or sculptures. I created something alternative, reworking the classicism in a modern features.
hope that some mummy doesn't be angry, leaves the sarcophagus and come and beat me in my sleep :-)
Here in Italy is officially the Christmas Eve for about ten minutes: in a day will be the time of Panettone, Pandoro, nougat and gifts.
About Christmas cake: What are your typical Christmas cake? Come on, let me put my nose in your dishes, do not be bad :-)
See you soon and again Merry Christmas.
P.S: I leave today or tomorrow: if I don't answer to your comments do not get angry :-)
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays