Merry Christmas to you all, that I have endured this year (especially the staff of DT)!
I hope this Christmas is for all of you a moment of joy and happiness but also of inspiration for creating new images!
For me it will be for sure: I have to finish 40 images and prepare a similar amount.
I want to show you my latest illustration approved.
I am particularly pleased with the approval of "The Grim mayor", which further highlights my passion for Gothic themes and for the promotion of" Anubis", which officially opens the way for the series of illustrations that I called" Egyptian Gods".
The force (or perhaps the courage) to "Egyptian Gods" is in the reinterpretation of the Egyptian iconography. Observing similar images in DT I noticed that there was an excessive appeal to Egyptian hieroglyphs or sculptures. I created something alternative, reworking the classicism in a modern features.
hope that some mummy doesn't be angry, leaves the sarcophagus and come and beat me in my sleep :-)
Here in Italy is officially the Christmas Eve for about ten minutes: in a day will be the time of Panettone, Pandoro, nougat and gifts.
About Christmas cake: What are your typical Christmas cake? Come on, let me put my nose in your dishes, do not be bad :-)
See you soon and again Merry Christmas.
P.S: I leave today or tomorrow: if I don't answer to your comments do not get angry :-)
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava