Today is December 24, is your Christmas, I just want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I come from China, and know English a lot, but this defect did not hinder me, because here-DT, I know a lot of friends , through our exchanges, I can learn English, and more importantly , I know that my photos are valuable.
Finally, once again to say Merry Christmas and happy new year to you!
Photo credits: Bo Li.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings