Merry Christmas and Christmas Lights
It is great seeing a familiar city dressed up in Christmas lights. I had just the pleasure this past week in Salt Lake City and Vancouver. Unfortunately Vancouver's weather didn't leave many options to shoot however SLC had a few good evenings.
There are a number of places around town with impressive setups however none quite like the Temple. The Grand American hotel also has some impressive lights in the court yard
I took the following from the grounds there one evening while on a work trip:
The Christmas tree out the front of the square is rather large:
Zooming the tree
Zooming a quillion fairy lights
The lights at the Grand America:
Photo credits: Bevanward.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!