Merry Christmas and Happy 2010
Because tonight will be Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Chinese pronunciation is "ping-an-year", while Apple is the Chinese pronunciation of "ping-guo". in Chinese, "ping", "ping-an" all safe Meaning. so, Chinese young people are presented by way of Apple's blessings.
Photo credits: Valentyn75.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America