Merry Christmas and Happy 2010
Because tonight will be Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Chinese pronunciation is "ping-an-year", while Apple is the Chinese pronunciation of "ping-guo". in Chinese, "ping", "ping-an" all safe Meaning. so, Chinese young people are presented by way of Apple's blessings.
Photo credits: Valentyn75.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective