Merry Christmas - I'm ECSTATIC!
Some time back, I did a photo shoot for my mother and uploaded some of them here on DT. She wasn't crazy about one of the pictures, but I loved it. I told her she was a beautiful woman at 76, and someone would want to use her gorgeous face on something they were doing.
Well, I just got notice that today two people downloaded the same picture of her! Christmas was going to be really slim this year. So I know my mother will be blessed to know she was able to give me this Christmas present. And, if that weren't enough, these two downloads pushed me up in earnings so that now I can claim my first payout since joining DT!
Thank you, whoever downloaded this image, and all the others leading up to this payout. Merry Christmas to all!
Photo credits: Carolyn L. Marshall.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror